Saturday 3 February 2007

U GUYZ RULE ...

Well... this post specially goes out to all my friends...
As i was lying in my bed last night .... i was recalling my whole life..... n 1 thing i realized was that my life would have been nothin without my friends...every1 of u  gave that boost of happiness in me ... 
 you guys have been the most cheerful part in my  life...you have given me something to be happy about in my boring life.. 
I don't know many people in Modern High... but the people i know have given the best
a friend can get n i just wanted you guyz to know ... U GUYZ ARE THE BEST!! 'The people who know me really know what my life is all about ... and i thank you guys for understanding me so well... hope are friendship contnues foreva .......

thank you soooo much


3 comments:

Kapil.. said...

"ILA"
"ILE"
There hasnt been a day
When i did not say
Thank you..

Nishant said...

From math to secrets,
from everything to nothing.
You were always taller than me :(
I love you Matthew.

Anonymous said...

hey mathew...i thinkkkkkk u rok..its much better if u dnt no ho i am..but remember friends are therre for u always...signed 9b annoynmus

About Me

umm..i dont kno myself till now!