Thursday 8 February 2007

An account of my past.

This is one thing i realized after coming to Modern High.
Life has its bad points and itz good pointz. Till coming here i was cruising
on the sea of life. Life was perfect in every aspect which includes friends, love, academics, sports except for one( i will talk about that later ). I was in this awesome school called Corpus Christy.
It was the best. I would give credit to that institution and my mother for shaping my personality.

Before coming to this school i was in Pune. But left there only because of one reason.
Family. The biggest blow in my life struck me when my parents got a divorce.
My mother, brother and I moved to kerala and i joined that skl. Then my mother and that school shaped me up. For the four years i was there, like i said, i was cruising. I loved life. Then one fine day my mother comes up to me during recess and tells me that my mom and dad were getting back together.. n then the problems began. I shifted here and life SUCKED. Everything went really really bad. overall my life took a huge turn for the worse. There was a phase where i was in the state of mind to actually commit suicide. Friends are the only cheerful thing in my life presently.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF U !!!!!


4 comments:

Radhii said...

Hey Matziiiiiiiiiii =P

I'm really sorry to hear about that... I know how moving to a new place can be tough.. Just know that we're always here!!

*reshma* said...

hey u matty!! im srry fer u...but dun wrryy...belive me, im goin through rough shit 2......u can ask nyone...i like move from one place 2 another and my familys like all in differnt places!! i noe whats its like but not 2 wrry, vre there fer u..ur good person and i promise itll get better, it always does!! till then have faith and lots of love and ull be ok...take care of urself!!

Nishant said...

Matthew..

You know, I'd give up many things if I could go back and change things for you, but sadly, unfortunately, I, we can't do that. I mean this is one of the worst cases I've ever come across, but it's not only that. The whole state you're currently in, it just shows how brave you are. And you have to respect things, Matthew, you have to respect your bravery, you have to respect the decisions your parents have made. If you don't look at it from both ends of the horizon, then things will always seem unfair. But if your parents hadn't gotten back together, then you would have totally have missed out on the chance to have been nurtured by two parents. Some people don't even have parents, Matthew. No matter how bad cases can be, there are always cases that are worse. You should be grateful that you are more fortunate in more ways than a million. Some people don't go to school. Some people can't play the sports they love. Some people can't interact with society and build up friendships. But you have done this, Matthew, with that mile-long grin of yours, you know that we'll always be your alternate source of joy.

Take care of yourself man.

hellfire425 said...

since im a hater of religion i must say .. " Corpus Christy " sounds like the corpse of Christ as shown on Slayer's album - Christ Illusion 2006 which was banned in U.A.E & India...

Slayer Rocks...
JIHAAAAAAD
Sunny

About Me

umm..i dont kno myself till now!