Friday 23 March 2007

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY!

 
Destiny what you are born with. Dont try changing it, improve it.
You could be destined to do great things or live your life like another brick in the wall.
As people say " you are destined for it, do it, go for it , achieve it". Follow it and touch the skies.
Following the path of destiny isnt easy at all. It takes a whole lot of courage, commitment, a
certain amout of risk, concentration and belief to reach your destiny.

Life is long road. On this road you encounter all the bad and good phases of life.
On this road called life there is one rope bridge. On one side of the bridge is you and on the
other side is
YOUR DESTINY.
The bridge is too long and you cant see your destiny. As you step onto the
bridge the elements of courage and risk comes in. That fear creeps in as you step on the bridge.
As you take the steps on the bridge you feel your legs growing heavier. You feel worn out
already when you reach the middle of the bridge. You feel that you cant do it. But then voices
come into your head saying"you can do it , itz your destiny, fulfil it, were allwayz here for you",
so then you say to yourself"I can do this!" and you get up and the walk again. After you reach the end of the bridge, you look back and say ive come a loong way. You turn and you see your destiny.

This iis what you may see:
1) If you see a white light = Your destiny is death
2) If you see what you saw in your dream = your destiny is good
3) If you saw what you saw in your nightmare = your destiny is gonna be the streets
4)If you saw a forest = your just another brick in the wall

So u better buck up cause LIFE IS A HIGHWAY AND YOUR DRIVING IT!!!

4 comments:

Radhii said...

MATZii. Ugh. Most of ure philo's make sense. Just not this one.
Destiny. It's not an inspiring word. I don't believe in destiny.
I seriously didn't like this post, but then again that's just one persons opinion =P
Most people believe in destiny anyways.
Anyways! Blog on. You typed properly on this post - YAY !
Tc !
PS lol the last line was nice though =P

Shaz said...

Intresting post man..gets you thinking for a while..anyways nice post as usual..so keep blogging...

*reshma* said...

hehe..aaww maatty, radhii tht was hard...well i cudnt help think it was cute...this is ur post and ill respect ur views...2 tok abt destiny is out of my control..simply cuz i dunno where its taking me or whether it is even taking me nywhere!! but nevertheless, i noe the voices that enter my head 2 push me forward, urs is one of them :))..thnx fer helpin out wen i needed it!! its good post!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there !!! I really like your blog.... posts .... everything !!

And i have to agree with Radhi .. I dont believe in DESTINY !! And this was an OKAY post !! ... I have heard some of this stuff before .....

I think my DESTINY totally SUX ... radhi ... resh you guys have to agree with me :-(

About Me

umm..i dont kno myself till now!